The Architectural standards within Old North State at Uwharrie Point allow a diversity of architectural designs while simultaneously assuring compatibility with the existing architectural direction within the community. The goal is to guide the design of the residence so it blends in with its natural surroundings and is suitable for the particular site.
The mission of the Architectural Review Board is to create a community that is homogeneous with its natural lakefront surroundings. Through its architecture, Old North State expresses itself as a wonderfully quiet, well kept, comfortable, appealing, and very desirable area in which to live.
Whether it is a primary home, weekend getaway, or gracious family estate, Uwharrie Point property owners select an architect and builder of their choice to design and build their Old North State home. A list of architects and builders who have done work in the community is available upon request.
Explore Your Options
Learn more about each of our diverse neighborhoods, and all the features they offer by clicking on the links below.
- Old North State Lane / Summit Place – Views of 18th fairway
- Candor Oaks / Lassiter Mill / Whitley Mill – Adjacent to Parkway
- Glenbrook Springs / Swift Island – Central point of peninsula
- Millingport – Cottage style homes
- Patterson's Bridge – Close to marina
- Porters Glen / Yadkin Falls / Long Cove – East side of peninsula
- The Village / Waterton – Close to club amenities
- Allenton Ferry / Pennington Ferry – North end of peninsula
- Southpoint – Largest neighborhood / highest elevations on peninsula / breathtaking lake views
|View Full Community Map|
Join Our Mailing List
Stay abreast of what's available at Old North State. We promise not to sell your information.Join Now